Friday, November 21, 2008

Help me pick a pic!

After opening the most beautiful baby and big sister gifts, I was inspired to try to capture a photo of Sam for his birth announcement.

"J"...thank you soooo much for the gorgeous monogrammed cashmere jumper. I'm excited that he should grow into it in time for his church dedication in just a few months!

Here are my favorites so far...I'm thinking Sepia because I've found some gorgeous announcements on Etsy in blue and brown color schemes. You may recognize the little guy in this one. I love this one, this one, and this one too.


I'd love to know which ones are your favorites too. I'll pick one main pic and then I might use hand and foot photos in supporting roles depending on the announcement I choose.

1.
Photobucket

2.
Photobucket

3.
Photobucket

4.
Photobucket

5.
Photobucket

6.
Photobucket

7.
Photobucket

8.
Photobucket

Hands and Feet
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sepia
Photobucket

Photobucket

***Say a little prayer for my Dad. He went to the ER yesterday with chest pain and this morning they found somthing in his heart during a chemically induced stress test (they couldn't do the standard run-on-the-treadmill-test due to his MS). Just waiting for the cardiologist to come tell him what they want to do next. It's hard waiting by the phone, but not as hard as I'm sure it is for him to hear they found somthing.

***Update: They just sent him home (Fri night) and he has an angio-somthing scheduled for next week where they look to see how much blockage there is and fix it then and there. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

***Angiogram is scheduled for this Wednesday at 7am.




5 comments:

Priddy Creations said...

I like #1 the best and I love it in sepia or color. Super sweet!!

Keeping your dad in my thoughts and prayers. I hope it turns out to be nothing.

Amy

Lula Bee Boutique said...

AWE Angel- he is just a DOLL BABY!!! I am so excited for you :)! I like #1 and #7, but they are all so sweet. My dad had that angio thingie about 10 years ago and he has been doing great since- I will say a prayer for yours.

Kori said...

Prayers for your dad!

LOVE THE SEPIAs Oh he is to sweet! I can't wat to see him! Your pics are wonderful!

Jenn said...

I agree on #1...LOVE the sepia too! You did a great job! You can't go wrong with Nounces on Etsy...she provides all my clients with cards and announcements and she is so so sweet!!

I'm praying your Dad is ok!!

take a bow Jenn

little pumpkin grace said...

So glad you liked his little outfit!! I thought it was so soft and cuddly.

He's so gorgeous, Angel!!!! Love #1 and also the close up on #7 and the hands and feet - those little chubby piggies are so sweet :)

Praying for your dad.
~Jessica