Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dollies

I'm so excited to show you what I've been working on all week! I fell in love with Nicole's Softie Doll Tutorial and decided that every little girl on my Christmas list needed one this year. And now I think I need one for myself too.

I still have 2-4 more to make, depending on whether my best friend and cousin have girls or boys (they are both due 2 weeks after me). And I just picked out the fabrics for Emily and Allison's dolls (Moda's Swell from last spring).

I wish these first 3 weren't all going to separate homes, they look like they could be the best of friends.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And a sweet little heart on her bum.
Photobucket

*Updated to add a link to more dolls I have made with Nic's wonderful, easy-to-follow, tutorial.

See them all right here.

12 comments:

Nic said...

ohmygoodness, i LOVE them! and i adore the little skirts on them--uber cute! excellent work, darling! :D

Jenn said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!! Be still my heart...can you just save me the hassle and send a couple my direction?!?!

take a bow Jenn

Angel said...

Thanks Nicole for making such a fun project for me to get excited about.

I've been bit by the bug...I want to make dollies for everyone! Somebody stop me!!!

~Angel

little pumpkin grace said...

Oh, my Angel!!! These are so ADORABLE!! Love them all, especially the aqua blue/red one!! And that little heart on the bum is just the icing on the cake! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE 'em!!
~Jessica

Priddy Creations said...

Those turned out fantastic! A friend of mine just had a little girl last week. Need to check out the tutorial.

Amy

jona said...

Oh I'm dying!!! Those are the best! You used all my favorite fabrics too. Thanks for the link!

xoxotova said...

super stinkin cute!!!!

wondermommy said...

Those are the cutest!

crochetdlane said...

O MY Goodness!!! Those are adorable!!!!! Are you making any to sell? I know 2 little girls over here who would LOVE them!! ;) ;) Just LMK hun!

Lindsay

Angel said...

Thanks ladies for all the nice compliments!

Jona and Amy, you will love the tute!

Lindsay, I wish I had more time, I'd make you some too. Talk to me in the spring. ;)

~Angel

Nic said...

hey sweetie--i know you are in the middle of new-baby-ness, so no rush on this, but i wanted you to know that i started a flickr group to share photos of the softie dolls.

if you have a minute sometime in the next few months, i'd LOVE to have photos of your dolls in there! they are SO precious. :)

http://www.flickr.com/groups/softie/

Debbie said...

those are so flippin' cute!!!!!!!!