Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Redeeming Myself

After another 4 days of sewing projects my room was even messier. It got so bad that I couldn't open the door all the way. So I spent most of today cleaning it and I thought I better document it quick so I can always come back to be inspired to clean again as needed. Of course the mess really only moves from room to room. While I'm cleaning one, the girls are destroying another (this time the playroom). C'est la vie!

I think it looks great now. I even moved the furniture myself!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Gone is all the fabric in New Baby's crib...
Photobucket

put away neatly folded mostly by project...
Photobucket

and in color order.
Photobucket

And all of my drawers got the "a place for everything and everything in it's place" treatment.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So there you have it! Oh and tomorrow we are heading out to take pictures of my latest sets. We are going to the Circus on Saturday (3rd row seats!!!) and this week-end I made 2 different dresses and pants for the occasion. Can't wait to show you! It's been forever since you've seen anything new from me.

4 comments:

little pumpkin grace said...

Ooooh!!!! Can't wait to see the circus sets - you know how I love vintage circus stuff! Bet the girls will have a blast!
~Jessica

Angel said...

Jessica, you are going to fall off your chair when you hear this! It's not vintage in the least!!! Think hot pink, turquoise, lime, black and red all centered around a funky Nancy Wolf print. Just wait 'til you see it! I don't know what came over me. hehehe I know my heart is rooted in the vintage, but I had fun working on this minor departure too. :)

~Angel

Stacy said...

You are so organized! My sewing area is less so, but eventually I hope to have a REAL sewing space when we finish our basement. Eventually...

crochetdlane said...

O to be as organized as you!!! You are such an inspiration!!! :) Such a beautiful place to design!

Lindsay