Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ponies and Apples

We had a wonderful Saturday at the apple orchard last week-end. We have been happily munching on bowls of caramel apples ever since and tomorrow the girls and I will bake an apple cake with chai whipped cream. Yummy!

Bare with me as I show way too many photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Allison waving at the on-lookers was so sweet.
She came up with that on her own.

Photobucket

Riding a pony takes lots of concentration.

Photobucket

My usually timid little girl took to it right away.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is what I get when I ask for a smile..."CHEESE!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No poison apples here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

By the end of the day Emily had a huge curl in her bangs.
Photobucket

1 comment:

little pumpkin grace said...

LOVE that "poison" apple pic of Emily and that sweet pic of Allison pickin' apples with Dave! Sounds like you guys had a blast :)
~Jessica