Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Babies are Three Today!

Photobucket

Here is a quick look back at some of my favorite pictures. It feels just like yesterday. I wish they didn't have to grow up so fast. I miss those chubby cheeks and legs, the cute feet and toes that always seemed to be curled up. Those sweet little toothy grins.

We are going to the Mall of America for a Birthday dinner tonight, so I'll have more pictures tomorrow. Their party is on Sunday and they are really excited about having a Birthday cake. The theme this year is Raggedy Ann and I have a new dress for Allison in the works.

Allison
Photobucket

Emily
Photobucket

Allison
Photobucket

Emily
Photobucket

1 year
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kori said...

Happy Birthday girls! They are so sweet!

Kori

little pumpkin grace said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Emily & Allison!!! Love that last picture of them together. Their sweater ponchos and hats in those yummy fall colors are just too cute for words!!
~Jessica

Jenn said...

OOOHHH....they are just so adorable and squishy!!

ENJOY them and and have a blast on their birthday!!!

take a bow Jenn

Marcia said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little girls! Can't believe it's been 3 years (I'm sure you can't either). They are so adorable! Have you sold that poncho/hat set?? I'd love to buy them from you!! ;o)
Looks like you had fun at MOA too!