Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Right up my alley!

Photobucket

Just yesterday I was telling Dave that all I want for Christmas this year is a fun "boutiquey" camera strap. I'm sure I could make one myself, but how nice would it be to just have one show up in the mail without any of the work. Seems frivolous to me, but it would be one of those simple pleasures that just make me smile. Kind of like coming home to a clean house or a meal you didn't cook yourself.

Now I have a chance to win one just like this one and not have to wait until Christmas to use it. Shealynn has some gorgeous camera straps for sale in her Etsy shop. They are removable and washable and come in some fun popular fabrics. She will even use the fabric of your choice, gotta love that!

So...if you would like to enter the contest too, just stop by Erin's blog to get the complete details.

2 comments:

Shealynn Benner said...

If you made your daughter's outfit... I am inlove! :) Even if you didn't make it I'm inlove. LOL!

jona said...

That is so funny, I was just looking at Shealynn's stuff today! It's fabulous!