Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Off to the beach!

Photobucket


Friday seemed like a momentus day. Not sure why I felt the need to snap a few "going off to the beach" photos, but I did. Maybe it's becasue it was the first time Dad was taking them swimming, EVER! And not just swimming, but doing it all by himslef. See to me, those outings seem to scream two-parent responsability. Don't get me wrong, Dave is THE most awesome Dad in the world, but I think the Zoo incident was lurking in the back of my mind. Yep the one where Emily got lost that I didn't tell you about. But we still have 2 kids, so all is well. I think it's a Mom thing to always think about the dangers that lurk around every corner or in every pool of water deeper than an inch. I for some reason I seem to have a bigger dose of that instinct than most people.

Gotta love a guy that is so willing to do things by himself to give his tired, pregnant wife, a break. So Friday, I had the whole midday to work on an order. I was practically giddy, knowing that I didn't have to do all that sewing late at night after an exhausting day of, you know, swimming.

Photobucket

Swimming takes a lot out of a girl!

No comments: