This is just the beginning though, I still have a bunch of sewing projects to finish up. Fabric wall art for the green wall to cover the ugly electrical panel. Curtains, still not sure what they will look like. Bedskirts, I have several ideas just need to pick one. And some more fabric/applique art for the wall right when you enter the room. We've decided that for now we can't have anything else in the room of interest or they won't sleep. So, sadly the birds in their nest had to be removed, no dresser between their beds that I was planning on painting green and I can't put out the metal buckets I found at Babies R Us for dolls and toys. Even though this room has only 8'x10' of useable floorspace, I have big plans for a lot of punch in a small space.
So for now...sweet dreams my prescious little girls!
These are the 150 yo-yo's I finished up just today for some accent throw pillows.