Friday, July 18, 2008

Splish Splash...The Belly...Good Hair Day

The girls LOVED using our Slip 'n Slide for the first time over the 4th week-end. I was out there with them again today and it was so much fun. I never had one as a kid, but I know I would have loved it too. My tutti fruity little girl kept sneeking off to pick raspberries from our neighbors garden below our hill. Sorry Deb! I think she only ate 2.

I've been meaning to post these pics of my growing belly for a few weeks now, but I don't look much different so pretend we just took them. Oh and just because I was having a "good hair day" a included a close-up too. The other day we were in Pottery Barn Kids buying the girls bedding and Dave said he had to do a double take, not realizing it was me. Ever since, I've been flat-ironing my hair and the pony tails are a thing of the past (well...except for right now). It' so easy to get in a rut and not make an effort when there doesn't seem to be an important reason to get dolled up. Sorry Hun...YOU are important enough. Now, that should get me dinner at Famous Dave's soon...I hope...hehehe.

Now for the pics...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


6 comments:

Lula Bee Boutique said...

Angel, You look beautiful girl! You are still so tiny too. On the other hand the girls look like they are growing leaps and bounds. Now I need to dig out our slip n slide and see if it will entertain mine for the afternoon. Hey, send me your email at allisushi@comcast.net - I have been wanting to show you something interesting! :) Allison

little pumpkin grace said...

Angel,
You look FABULOUS!!! Your hair looks so nice too! Love the belly pics - from the pics it looks like a "high up" belly too - hmmm, pink thoughts?! - LOL, I think it's hilarious all the things that people have come up with over the years to decide baby's gender :) I'm not sure any of them are true, but it's fun to try to guess. The girls look like they're having a blast with the slide - so fun!!
~Jessica

Audrey's Place said...

So fun!!! You look great my dear...pregnancy does you good! Hope you're feeling well too.

TaDa! Creations said...

Awe..thanks ladies!!! It's so funny, people ask if I feel different this time around to see if maybe it's a boy. Um...I had twins last time, yep, I feel different! hehe

~Angel

crochetdlane said...

O you look so cute!! Look at that little belly!!! The slip n slide looks like loads of fun!!! ;)

Lindsay

Erin said...

You look so cute!!! Your girls are adorable also :)