Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I've been thinking...

...a lot about Disney World this week. We were there just a year ago, so we won't be going back again until Nov 2009, but it's been on my mind. So...I thought I'd share some past designs I made for a Magical trip for some very lucky little boys. Can't you just see some little guy skipping down Mainstreet or through MGM Studios thinking he is the coolest kid there (because he is!).

Due to liscensing this is the most you will ever see of them, so I thought I'd show them off to you here. The Toy Story pair took me 30 hours to complete, and that doesn't include all of the drawing/re-drawing and planning that went in to them. I would have to say that these were a true labor of love. Too bad I never had a little guy to model them for me before they went to their happy home. If New Baby ends up being a boy, I am going to have to make some of these for our trip next year.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: