Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spring, Glorious Spring...

So while the girls were snug in their sleeping bags,
in their beds, I snuck out to take some pics
of our amazing crabapple tree,
on it's prettiest day of the year.
Now, to bore you with my favorites...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at the sun sparkling through the tree.

I didn't even have to manipulate that!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Soon...my pretties!


Photobucket

I wish this one was bigger so you could see the water droplets.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenn said...

oooh pretty!! You got some GREAT shots! Hope you are feeling well!!

take a bow Jenn

TaDa! Creations said...

Thanks! Oh and I am feeling wonderful these days. I've been getting a lot of spring cleaning done. Next week I'll tackle washing all the windows. LOL

~Angel