Tuesday, May 20, 2008

LOOK...LOOK...LOOK...

Photobucket

Oh my! Have you seen the new fabric line by Sandi Henderson of Portabellopixie? This line is just so scrumptious, I want it all! I'm having a hard time choosing which ones I love the most. I sure picked a bad time to take a break from sewing.

I hear that Heather Bailey has a new line called Pop Garden coming out too. I haven't seen the prints other than in a quilt she had at her booth at the Quilt Market this past week-end. no I wasn't there, but I've been reading all about it on Jona's blog.

I just love yummy fabrics. Oh and have you seen Tanya's new collection for Grand Revival? it's called Ava Rose and it looks like it mixes beautifully with the several prints I already own of her current line called Barefoot Roses. I can't wait to drool over these prints too.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I saw those...they are stunning! Wish I was sewing right now too! I think I might have to order some just to hoard though ;)

take a bow Jenn

TaDa! Creations said...

I'm going to stock up too! I can't wait to make next summer's wardrobe now. I just pulled out a ton of fabric I'm going to sell off to make room for all the new lines coming out.

~Angel