Tuesday, May 6, 2008

How Does Our Garden Grow?

Why, with the help of two little girls of course!

Yep, that's my Mother's Day card. The girls picked out the BEST

singing cards and couldn't wait a week to give them to me

(or play with them).

If you think A's knees are dirty, you should see her socks!

She really got in to her role as Master Digger.

What are we planting? Cucumers, Carrots, Tomatoes,

Cantaloup, Beets, Pumpkins, Sweet Peas and Shell Peas

Maybe this year we will actually harvest everything from
our garden! We often forget about it, or just plant too many
tomatoes to actually use. If that hppens gain this year
I will just have to can some salsa now that I know how.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

How cool. I have always wanted to do that.. but a green thumb is something that I was not blessed with! I can actually kill a cactus ( I didn't know that was even possible)
Your kids look like they are having a great time! what fun memories your creating! :)
Michelle

Lula Bee Boutique said...

I would so love to have a garden, but I don't think it would be fair to the vegetables :(.

TaDa! Creations said...

Well, the vegetable garden is all my Husband's doing. I just request cukes, peas and tomatoes. :) I'm hoping since the girls are excited about it this year that I will be too!

I prefer flower beds myself. I still have one area to rake out today during nap time and I'm getting more Hydrangea bushes for Mother's Day. Yippee!!!

Michelle, I'm afraid I'd kill a cactus too. We have no plants in the house.

~Angel