Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Cool Finds

I just have to share with you the things I've been drooling over lately.

Spool Dollies - Check out her whole collection,
the faces remind me of the original Fisher Price dollhouse dollies.

Photobucket

Felt Sugar Cookies...Yummy!

Photobucket

The most amazinng Cake Clippies by Goldilocks - so unique!

Photobucket

Cookie DoughThese look like so much fun!

Photobucket

Learn to Sew Lacing Cards - I was inspired to find these after seeing that my best friend brings these for her daughter to enjoy when waiting at a restaurant. What a great idea!

Photobucket

Fisher Price Clock - So cute and vintage.

Photobucket

Fisher Price Record Player - My aunt found one of these for us last Christmas. The girls really love it but probably not as much as I do. This one looks to be in really great condition.

Photobucket

Fisher Price TV - So fun to see that this is still available.

Photobucket

Lite Brite - I would play with mine for hours. Can you tell I was a child of the 70's? LOL

Photobucket

Beauty and the Beast Doll - One of those dolls that flip from one to the other, I think those are just the cutest!

Photobucket

I have one more awesome find to show you but I'm gonna wait until it's inspiration piece ends on eBay in about 6 days. I can't be outbid you know...hehehe.

7 comments:

little pumpkin grace said...

Oooh, oooh, oooh, - I love them all!!!! The cookie dough and those lacing cards are just so cute! He, he, he - you've got the vintage bug, I can tell!!

I totally understand about the secret inspiration until the auction clock ceases to tick - I currently have two of those ;)
~Jessica

Jenn said...

Cool finds! I had that record player as a kid LOL! And a light brite but not that cool cube :)

Hope you are feeling a bit better these days?!?!

take a bow Jenn

TaDa! Creations said...

I am definately bitten by the vintage bug. :) But I still haven't decided how I'm going to decorate the girls rooms.

Jenn, I think that new version of Lite Brite looks a LOT nicer than the one I had. I can't wait to get them an Easy Bake Oven too.

I'm feeling much better these days. :)

~Angel

Erin said...

I love your finds!!! I had the record player also growing up, I can remember listening to "Puff the Magic Dragon!"

crochetdlane said...

Okay I TOTALLY HAD to buy those lacing cards!!!! How cute are they????? I can't wait to see Xiera play with those!!!

Thanks for the link!!!! You ROCK!!

Lindsay

Nikki Schreiner said...

Wow, this is my first visit to your blog, it's lovely! I have this same Fisher Price clock from when my Dad was young, so it's about 50 years old and one of my favorite things.

TaDa! Creations said...

Nice to meet you Nikki! I just checked out your blog and I would say your 3 year old is very gifted in drawing. :)

~Angel