Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sneak Peek and Time Off

Photobucket

I will be whipping up these colorful vintage inspired fabrics into my last collection of the year. That's right, I'm taking a nice long break and won't be back designing and selling until next spring (unless I get the itch sooner). It was a difficult but easy decision to make. I'm excited to start feeling better soon and want to enjoy the entire summer with my family before we add another one in the fall. So once baby #3 is sleeping through the night I should be back in full swing on eBay and Etsy. I'll really miss listing new designs, but I plan to stay creative by sewing a bit just for the girls, putting together "big girl" rooms and a new nursery. I'll keep my Blog going so stop by and say "Hi" as often as you can.

May 13th is my last launch day and I will be guesting with the Lil' Peas (thanks for the invite!). I have the pieces completed in my mind, but they always seem to evolve as I sew, so even I'm excited to see the end result. I do know that it will be my typical multiple piece collection for Mixing-and-Matching and I have some awesome M2M bows coming too.

Thank you to all of my wonderful customers who have supported me in this creative endevour the past 2 years. I look forward to coming back next spring, so please stay on my mailing list so you don't miss my re-entry into the Boutique world.

XOXO,
Angel

7 comments:

Lula Bee Boutique said...

Angel, I can't wait to see your sets! I just love those fabric combos.. I have that same lemon fabric (and those plaids too :)) and have been holding onto it forever waiting for the right inspriation to strike. I know your sweet buyers are going to miss you dearly, but I'm sure you will be happy with your decision for family-time. :)

Jenn said...

Angel,
You won't regret your decision to spend a bit of extra time with your sweet girls before the baby comes! And you'll have no problem getting back into the swing of the boutique world...it will wait for you :)

Hope you are feeling better soon!!
Take a bow Jenn

little pumpkin grace said...

Angel,
We will definitely miss your adorable designs (panic mode: what's Grace going to wear???? :)but I know that A & E will love spending girlie time with you before the new baby makes his/her grand entrance this Fall!

Hope you get to feeling better really, really soon!
~Jessica

Marcia said...

Angel, I'm sure that was a hard but easy decision and I know it is the BEST one for you because you can already tell you are at ease with it. You are smart to do this and I KNOW that everyone will be there for you when you decide to return! :)

TaDa! Creations said...

Thanks for the encouragement ladies!

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

LOVE the fabrics Angel and can't wait to see what you come up with! I am sure they will be awesome!
I am really going to miss seeing your designs and seeing you around but you are doing the right thing.
Enjoy your time with your babies:)
Lesa

TaDa! Creations said...

I'm excited to see what I come up with too. ;) I haven't designed a new set for quite some time and i'm getting antsy to start it, but of course I'll wait until the last minute.

Lesa, I'll still be on the big eBay boards and my Blog. Who knows, I may even get the itch to list a OOAK, which I have yet to do!