Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ready Set Blog

Well, I have been having so much fun reading fellow Boutique designers blogs that I have decided to start my own. Now, I'm not big on journaling so I won't pretend that this will wax poetic or be all that exciting to anyone else, but who knows, I might just enjoy it myslef. Seeing as how I have yet to even start my 2-1/2 year old daugters' scrapbooks, I figure this is less daunting of a task.

Tangent - I can't even tell you how excited I am to be going on a scrapbooking retreat this April, check out Raspberry Ridge isn't it just the cutest little place. I can't wait!

Anyhoo...this will be a place to read about the goings on at our busy little house and I fully expect to share some sneak peeks of my creative endevours.

Now I just need to figure out how to make my blog look pretty and add music. Which by the way is something that has been missing in my life for a couple of years. As much as I love the ABC's, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star I miss my favorites like John Mayer and Jars of Clay. Lately if I turn the radio on in the car I am sure to hear a chorus from the back saying "No music, No music!" Oh and my personal favorite, when I start singing (out of turn mind you) A is quick to say "No singing Mommy." Hey, who makes the rules here anyway?

Have a great night! Thanks for taking at peek at my brand new blog.
~Angel

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Welcome to the blogging world Angel!! It looks great!! Love the new collection too :)

Take a bow Jenn

San Diego Beach Baby said...

Hi Angel- I just started my blog this week too and am still trying to figure everything out. Good luck!
Melssa
(sandiego_beachbaby)

Angel said...

Awe, thanks girls! I'm just tickled that you've read it. :) Yea...I have comments so soon!

Next on my list is to add all those fun blogs I love to read, to mine!

Angel

Lila Tueller said...

I am so impressed by your gorgeous designs! Your little girls look so sweet in them too! You are clearly a very talented girl! Good luck with all your endeavors! I'm adding you to my favorites list!

Lila Tueller

k said...

such a cute blog- I can finally say HI LOL I remembered my password LOL - The girls are gtting so big! Have fun scrapbooking I did it a few months ago- Loved it but i missed my babies! I started going the first friday of the month 6.30-12 if you get those books started and can't stop you will have to come with and chat with me! Wonderful blog!

Angel said...

K-
Hi! Hey, call me when you go scrapbooking again, I would love to come with you. :)
~A