Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Today is the day!

Well today is the day I have been waiting to share with you! I am so excited to be this weeks featured designer on Journal Modiste. If you haven't found this site yet, you really need to check it out. You can read past interviews of many of your favorite designers too. I love reading about the person behind the designs, which is probably why I love reading Blogs so much.

So as I am basking in the fun of feeling like I have finally arrived in the Boutique world (even if it's only in my mind), let me thank you, my customers, for helping me get there. I would be nothing without all of you who took a chance and ordered one of my designs. Thank you..thank you...thank you!

~Angel

6 comments:

little pumpkin grace said...

Congrats on the feature in Journal Modiste, Angel!!! Such a great article! Jessica

k said...

Off to read it! congrats well deserved-
Kori

Angel said...

You are so sweet. Thank you ladies, I really appreciate it!

~Angel

Audrey's Place said...

That is so exciting! Congrats Angel! You are SOO talented and I just love all of your stuff!
~Marcia

Angel said...

Thank you Marcia! I checked out your blog today and Audrey is getting so big!!! Where does the time go? Love her little TaDa! blankie in the shots too. ;)

((HUGS))

Angel

Isabel Inspired Designs said...

Congrats Angel! I am going to check it out now:)
Lesa