Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Save the Date

Eagle Creek Quilt Shop

Photobucket


For those of you who are local, save April 30th on your calendar. I will be presenting a mini Children's Boutique Clothing Show-and-Tell (for lack of a better name at this point) at my favorite little quilt shop, Eage Creek Quilt Shop. They are located in the historic old train depot in Shakopee, take a peek at their on-line tour. It's a lovely place and I could spend hours there.

We don't have the complete agenda finalized yet, but I do know that I will have all of my samples on display and will talk about what's popular in children's boutique clothing right now and I'll share some simple how-to's. You will also take home a handy little resource list. There is a minimal fee and you can call them right now to sign up.

I hope to see you there!

3 comments:

little pumpkin grace said...

Wish I lived closer :( Good luck with the show - I know it will be wonderful!
~Jessica

CB said...

I will have to try and come down for that. It's one heck of a drive but sounds like fun.

Angel said...

CB - Yea!!! Another Minnesotan? I would love to meet you!

~Angel